- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the “Addon Domains” icon under the “Domains” category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name - The domain name you are addin to your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username - Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root - Folder within the master domain’s root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password - Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again) - Confirm the password.
- Click the “Add Domain” button to create the addon domain.
Note: This will only work if the addon domain’s DNS servers are set to the same as the master domain’s.
- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the “Parked Domains” icon in the “Domains” category.
- Enter the domain name you wish to park.
- Click on the “Add Domain” button.
Note: This will only work if the parked domain’s DNS servers are set to the same as the master domain’s.
The other day I had a strange issue in my WHMCS system. In the top right corner the date was showing one day ahead. I Googled and Googled and Googled until I found the fix. So to make it easier I’ll put the fix here.
Go into your WHMCS root folder and open configuration.php. At the bottom add the following line
Remember to change the country code to where you want your WHMCS time zone to be. You can find a list of supported time zones here.
In order to use jQuery you’ll need to download the jQuery library, and include it on the pages you wish to use it.
jQuery has two versions available for download:
- Production Version – this is for a live website and is compressed and minified
- Development Version – this is the development and testing version that is uncompressed and readable
Read more »
When dealing with the crontab a lot of users want to send email to email@example.com instead of default root user. There are commands to add to the crontab in case a command needs to send out a communication. Read more »